BUCKET LIST RACES
My wanderlust for races is growing more and more every day. Here's just a sampling of races that are on that list:
- Any of the Rainshadow Running races -- They're staged in what has to be some of the prettiest locations in the PNW.
- The Golden Ultra -- A three day challenge in beautiful British Columbia? Sign me up!
- Two Oceans Marathon -- South Africa is high on my bucket list of places to visit anyway, so might as well get in a race!
- The National Park races including, but not limited to: Jackson Hole, Great Smoky Mountains, Volcano Rain Forest Runs, and more!
- And of course, the big road marathons: Chicago, New York, Berlin, and Paris.
- Then there's Boston -- which is earned, not given. Who knows if I'll ever be checking this one off the list, but its fun to dream.
What else should be on my list?